It’s time for Spring Break and I can imagine you may be stressed out if you haven’t planned a family vacation. It’s okay. Everyone doesn’t have to travel abroad (or out of state) just because the kids are out of school. You just need to plan something for the kids to do while they’re home or else you will have a reason to be stressed. They’ll be saying, “I’m bored,” the moment they set their backpacks down on Friday.
So, instead of letting that happen, I’ve made a list of ideas to help you get started with planning out your children’s week off of school.
7 Ideas to Keep Kids Entertained and Beat Boredom During Spring Break at Home
- Visit Local Museums (Saturday)
- Spend a Day at the Zoo (Sunday)
- Complete a Simple DIY Project (Monday)
- Enjoy an Indoor Pool or Local Park (Tuesday)
- Take a Weekend Staycation (Wednesday)
- Volunteer at a Non-Profit to Help Others (Thursday)
- Host a Spring Sleepover (Friday)
Of course you don’t have to do all of these things, but if you only do a few it is less likely your kids will be bored enough to drive you crazy. You can thank me later!
Just think, Spring Break is only one week, but a week of kids at home with nothing to do will seem like a lifetime. So get started planning.