Holiday shopping can be hard no matter who you’re buying for. I’m always mulling over the perfect gift ideas and what fits each person’s lifestyle or personality. It’s helpful to have at least an idea of what a person likes and start from there. Sometimes moms are so busy buying for others, we don’t share things we’d love to receive.
Here are 3 of my favorite gift ideas I’m loving for the holidays. Perhaps the mom in your life will love receiving them too!
1. Makeup Subscription Boxes
I love makeup. Most women I know do. Even if we don’t wear it every day, we love it, and when we need makeup we want to have it handy. Since I don’t dress my face too often, I try not to purchase too many makeup products unless it’s something I just have to have. The thing is it’s hard to know what I’m going to love before I buy it. Sometimes that’s a waste. This is what makes makeup subscription boxes so practical.
Each month a new sample of trial size makeup products get delivered. Some you will love and a few may get passed on to your friends. I haven’t received anything I don’t love yet, so my friends can just keep waiting or subscribe to their own monthly box. My favorite makeup subscription box is Ipsy. It’s the gift that keeps on giving.
2. Workout Wear
‘Tis the season for working out. Seriously, after passing the potluck dishes round and round every friend and family member’s holiday tablescape, it’s likely that the scale will get tucked away until after the new year. Well, not today Satan!
I’m leaving my scale right where it is. #NoShame
I love the new fitness wear from Hanes at Target and I’m motivated to to keep my weight in check this season. I immediately fell in love with the C9 Champion Embrace Run Tights and the C9 Champion Tech Fleece Full Zip Jacket. Both pieces are flattering which works out well for those who workout in public. I’m the girl that likes to look good while I’m trying to look good. #MerryChristmas
3. Mobile Camera and Printer
Our last visit with my in-laws was a lot of fun for the kids. They hadn’t seen their grandparents since Spring Break and so we made a way for them to visit with them and celebrate Christmas early. Of course as we said goodbye I took out my smartphone and started snapping away capturing the memories my kids will enjoy seeing for years to come. I then looked at my mother-in-law and told her that I’ll be sure to send her some of the pictures. The thing is I never get around to it. She’s still waiting for the past three years of Christmas photos.
Now having the HP Sprocket 2-in-1 in my purse is a game changer for all future visits. This amazing piece of equipment not only takes photos and prints them, but it also connects to any smartphone through Bluetooth connectivity and will print photos from it too. GENIUS! I’ll never have to leave her empty handed again. #InstantHolidayMemories
Check out what I did with my HP Sprocket 2-in-1…
Do you LOVE it as much as I do? I added the Disney stickers and text in the Sprocket App before printing. There are a lot of cool options to choose from. Want to know more about the HP Sprocket 2-in-1?
Here are the answers to your questions:
- It’s a pocket-size printer
- It’s about the size of a smartphone, this printer goes anywhere. It can easily fit into your bag or backpack, and it’s so light you’ll barely notice it’s there.
- It has seamless Bluetooth connectivity
- It allows you (and your friends) to connect and wirelessly print from the printer.
- It prints up to 313 x 400 dpi (dots per inch) color resolution
- You will get high-quality instant photos.
- The photo paper is simple to load, just open the top of the printer, drop paper in, and start printing.
- A 10-sheet pack of photo paper is included with the camera.
- It’s easy to print from social media, simply
- You can easily print your photos from social media, simply connect your social media accounts to the HP Sprocket App and instantly turn any of those photos into colorful prints.
- The HP Sprocket 2-in-1 has a built-in 5 MP camera
- It’s equipped with LED dual color flash, and allows you to capture and print photos in the moment.
- The HP Sprocket App is easy to download and use.
- You can easily customize your photo before printing it by tapping the Edit button to add a filter, frame, sticker, text, emojis, or to crop your image.
Isn’t this the perfect gift for moms? I’m only one of millions who take tons of photos that no one ever sees. All moms need this camera to share photos instantly and keep our promises! You can buy the HP Sprocket 2-in-1 online just in time for the holiday. #NoMorePhotoPromises
What does the mom in your life want for Christmas?