I’m a sucker for trivia. I know facts about facts, about facts about facts, that no one should ever even care to know. I can’t help it. I probably should audition for jeopardy or something *sigh*. I also have the tendency to recall my favorite movie lines verbatim. Don’t worry, I don’t blurt them out in the theater, unless it’s encouraged…then I’m on the edge of my seat.
That’s what makes Frozen such a fun fan favorite. It’s totally acceptable to show off what you know, because no one can help but remember all the lines from the movie and every song is pretty much an ear worm. Almost all children that have seen it have taken away something, if not everything there is to know from the movie. What about you?
How much do you know about Frozen?
Take this awesome Trivia Quiz to find out!
Disney On Ice presents Frozen Trivia
- In which kingdom do Anna and Elsa live?
- Who helped Young Anna recover from being hit by Elsa’s powers?
- Who likes “warm hugs”?
- What is Kristoff’s profession?
- What phrase does Elsa repeat when trying to control her powers?
- Why do the guards open up the gates of the palace?
- Bonus: How long have the gates been closed?
- How many salad plates do Anna and Elsa own?
- Anna and Hans finish each other’s ______.
- What is the “amazing smell” Anna and Elsa detect at the coronation celebration?
- Who does the crazy dance with Anna at Elsa’s coronation?
- Why doesn’t Elsa want Anna to marry Hans?
- What does Elsa build during the song “Let It Go”?
- What is Sven’s favorite snack?
- Which animals chase after Anna, Kristoff and Sven when they begin to search for Elsa?
- What is Olaf’s favorite season?
- What animal does Olaf dance with in his song about summer?
- What is the name of the enormous icy snowman Elsa creates?
- Fill in the blank. “Some people are worth ______.”
- When Elsa breaks Arendelle’s eternal winter, what does she do to keep Olaf from melting?
Ice Queen Bonus Questions:
- What part of Anna’s body did Elsa hit with her powers when they were young?
- Who does Anna tell to “hang in there” during the song “Do You Want to Build a Snowman?”
How do you think you did? Check your answers here:
- Answer: The Kingdom of Arendelle.
- Answer: Grand Pabbie.
- Answer: Olaf.
- Answer: He is an ice harvester.
- Answer: “Conceal it…don’t feel it…don’t let it show.”
- Answer: Elsa’s coronation.
- Bonus: Answer: 13 years.
- Answer: 8000.
- Answer: Sandwiches.
- Answer: Chocolate.
- Answer: The Duke of Weselton.
- Answer: Because Anna and Hans just met.
- Answer: An ice castle.
- Answer: Carrots.
- Answer: Wolves.
- Answer: Summer.
- Answer: Seagulls.
- Answer: Marshmallow.
- Answer: Melting for.”
- Answer: She creates a snow flurry that follows him everywhere he goes.
Ice Queen Bonus Answers:
- Answer: Her head.
- Answer: Joan of Arc.
Disney on Ice Presents Frozen Opens February 14th at Capital One Arena
UPCOMING SHOW DATES AND PERFORMANCE TIMES:
- Wednesday, February 14th @ 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, February 15th @ 10:30 a.m., 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, February 16th @ 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, February 17th @ 10:30 a.m., 2:30 p.m. and 6:30 p.m.
- Sunday, February 18th @ 12:30 p.m. and 4:30 p.m.
- Monday, February 19th @ 12:30 p.m.
Tickets start at: $20 (Use offer code:BLOG to save $5)
To order tickets by phone: 1-800-745-3000
To order tickets online: www.ticketmaster.com
To discover more about Disney On Ice, go to www.disneyonice.com, or visit Disney on Ice on Facebook and YouTube.